Available immediately, the project coordinator will represent Mosites Construction in the day-to-day operations of active construction projects through on-site administrative tasks, coordination activities, and correspondence with the owner, design team, and subcontractors. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Draft and issue subcontracts, change orders, purchase orders, and other contract documents with direction from the project manager
- Draft and issue meeting minutes for Owner-Architect-Contractor (OAC) coordination meetings, contractor coordination meetings, and other meetings as requested by the superintendent and project manager to ensure accuracy and necessary documentation prior to issuing meeting minutes
- Scan and archive invoices, pay requests, receiving slips, and other documents necessary for the monthly billing to the owner
- Prepare and transmit product submittals and other documents as required by the project specifications
- Schedule meetings coordinated between Mosites, subcontractors, owner, and design teams as requested
- Prepare and present finish samples to the design team and ownership by working with the subcontractors and vendors to gain timely approval on procurement and installation
- Participate in critical path method scheduling for coordination and sequencing of project activities
- Work with the superintendent to schedule inspections with the authorities having jurisdiction
- Prepare and submit closeout documentation required by the contract, including operation and maintenance manuals, warranties, attic stock, etc.
- Track and maintain DBE reporting
- Track and maintain LEED documentation
- Document project progress through pictures and reports that will be shared with the owner, design team, and subcontractors
- Participate in the maintenance of the project schedule for documentation and record purposes
- Bachelor's Degree in construction related discipline
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Minimum three years professional working experience in commercial or institutional construction
- Moderate understanding or experience in sustainable construction methodology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook, Excel & Word
- Proficient in Bluebeam software
- Proficient in Procure document management software
- Proficient in PowerPoint presentation software
- Basic understanding of CPM scheduling and software
Mosites Construction Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.