The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing day-to-day responsibilities on a heavy/highway jobsite. These projects could include bridge construction, bridge rehabilitation, dirt/roadway work, tunnel rehabilitation, and/or concrete work of all varieties. This role requires excellent communication skills as you will collaborate with various Owners and Engineers and the workforce. It is essential to understand our company's quality, health, and safety standards and implement them daily.
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients, vendors, subcontractors, and other industry professionals
- Set performance goals and deadlines
- Develop and plan the construction process for your project
- Supervise staff and provide constructive feedback
- Monitor and report on the project's progress
- Keep track of all material stock and orders
- Plan and coordinate permits and inspections with local authorities
- Manage and submit timesheets for on-site staff
- Ensure the project site remains clean, orderly, and safe
- Resolve and report on-site issues or emergencies
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Solid understanding of basic accounting and business principals
Mosites Construction Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.